CIMI "Image Processing Thematic School"
10 Janvier 2013
Catégorie : Ecole thématique
The CIMI "Image Processing Thematic School" will be held in Saint-Lary in June 2013:
This thematic school is open to academics and industrials interested in image processing. It is primarily aimed at Ph.D. students or researchers in the early stage of their career and aims to provide a summary of the most recent research results in image processing. The objective of the summer school is to present the different approaches used to solve the main problems raised by the differences in the image nature encountered in real applications.
The PhD students and researchers attending the thematic school will have the possibility to present their own research.
This school is part of the CIMI Thematic Trimester on Image Processing, funded by the CIMI Lab. of Excellence:
- Adrien Bartoli, ISIT, Université d'Auvergne, France
- Gwendoline Blanchet, CNES, Toulouse, France
- Jocelyn Chanussot, Grenoble Institute of Technology, Grenoble, France
- Philippe Ciuciu, CEA/NeuroSpin, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- Charles Kervrann, SERPICO, INRIA/Rennes, France
- Lionel Moisan, MAP 5, Université Paris 5, France
- Jean-Luc Starck, CosmoStat, CEA/Saclay, France
The technical program is available online:
Registration for the thematic school is free of charge. Board and lodging cost around 600€.
CIMI provides a limited number of grants to young researchers attending the thematic school. These grants cover lodging and meals at Hotel Sensoria as well as travel expenses in the limit of 300€.
Applicants, willing to attend the thematic school, must send an email containing the following application documents (.pdf format only):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter indicating their motivation
- Letter from their advisor supporting their application (PhD students only)
Furthermore, applicants must state whether they want to apply for one of the grants and for which days they intend to participate at the thematic school. Applications for all five days of the thematic school will have priority.
Applications are accepted until end of February 2013 and will be evaluated by a scientific commitee.
- 28 February 2013 : end of application submission
- 15 March 2013 : notification of acceptance of application
- 15 May 2013 : end of registration
- 10-14 June 2013 : thematic school
- Alain Crouzil, IRIT, University of Toulouse, France
- Pierre Weiss, IMT, University of Toulouse, France
- Herwig Wendt, IRIT, University of Toulouse, France