3ème école sur les fonctions de croyance et leurs applications, Stella Plage, 28 septembre au 2 octobre 2015
13 Février 2015
Catégorie : Ecole thématique
The 3rd school on belief functions and their applications will take place on September 28th to October 2nd in Stella Plage, a French seaside town located in northern France.
The programme and the details of the school are available here.
Confirmed speakers are:
- T. Denoeux (introduction to belief functions, classification, clustering and data analysis)
- D. Dubois (Belief functions and uncertainty theories)
- S. Destercke (On combinations and conflict)
- A. Martin (On belief functions implementations)
- P. Shenoy (Valuation-based systems)
- E. Miranda (On random sets and belief functions)
- A.L. Jousselme (On belief functions applications)
- D. Mercier (on belief function correction mechanisms)
The organisation comittee