28 mai 2018
QCAV 2019 - Call for Participation
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
Call for Participation
QCAV 2019 - Mulhouse, France, 15-17 May, 2019
Quality Control by Artificial Vision - 14th International Conference
The proceedings of the conference will be published by SPIE Digital Library
- Deadline for abstract submission (2 pages) : October 3, 2018
- Acceptance notification: December 19, 2018
- Deadline for paper submission in proceedings: April 3, 2019
Quality Control by Artificial Vision is undergoing rapid evolution, thanks to recent progress in the fields of artificial intelligence, 2-D and 3-D vision sensors, image processing and non-conventional optics.
For several years, the combination of new acquisition methods combined with smart image processing algorithms, allowed the Quality Control by Artificial Vision to emerge as a complete scientific domain.
Its future will be promising and the conference QCAV 2019 will be the best place to share our knowledge and talk about recent advances of machine vision.
All papers describing novel theoretical, experimental, and applied work in image processing and computer vision for industrial applications are welcome. Papers are solicited the following categories:
- Image acquisition, vision sensors, machine vision, 3D machine vision (stereovision, laser triangulation, multi-cameras, time of flight, etc…)
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning or deep learning applied to computer vision and/or quality control
- Non-conventional imaging (holography, polarimetric imaging, light-field and plenoptic imaging, …), X-ray, ultrasound, therahertz and others imaging modalities
- Image analysis, geometrical description, segmentation, image processing, image interpretation and pattern recognition, image analysis and geometrical description
- Non-destructive testing and metrology, process automation, characterization and control, non-destructive testing and metrology
- Vision and robotic, vision for autonomous vehicles, automatic guided vehicles, unmanned ground and aerial vehicle
- Low-level vision and image processing, hardware and real time processing, parallel processing
MORE INFORMATION on QCAV 2019 - website
(c) GdR 720 ISIS - CNRS - 2011-2018.