The start-Up EvalDepol opens a post-doc position on Robotics, Computer vision and Machine Leanrning. Details are given below.
EvalDepol is a young start-up working on soil remediation. It is incubated in Genopole, the first
biocluster in France entirely dedicated to biotechnology industries and environment.
A post-doctoral fellow position is available to work on an innovative project with high potential.
Candidate will work on data analysis and machine learning to develop innovative software
tools to analyze data acquired from sensors for site diagnosis. More details about the project
will be given during the interview for confidentiality reasons.
Candidate will work on partnership with EvalDepol and with academic laboratories specialized
in Informatic Science and Robotics. This two year of postdoctoral fellow can lead to a
The post-doctoral will be funded by a grant. To be eligible to this grant, the candidate must
have done his PhD thesis in France and wish to return to France after a professional
experience abroad. This fellow is offered to encourage high talented scientists to return to
• PhD in computer science, applied mathematics or electrical engineering, with a focus on
• Experience in machine learning and data analysis
• Experience in computer vision and pattern recognition
• Demonstrated record of high-performance scientific programming with C++/python
• Demonstrated record of high-quality publications in the field
• Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and scientific writing skills
• Managing multiple tasks/projects at same time
• Experience in high performance computing, parallel computing and GPU CUDA programming
would be a plus
• Experience in robotics would be a plus
Project will start at the beginning of April 2019.