26 juillet 2019
French Tunisian (Cifre) PhD scholarship fully funded
Catégorie : Doctorant
Looking for PhD candidate. A fully funded PhD scholarship is open with a Co-diploma French and Tunisian.
The candidate will spend 6 months per year in Tunisia and 6 months in France.
Subject: Detection and assessment of mental disorder. (No more information can be shared for confidentiality reasons).
Minimum to desired requirements:
- Master/engineer diploma in computer science, applied mathematics or electrical engineering, with a focus on machine learning.
- Experience in machine learning and data analysis
- Experience in computer vision and pattern recognition
- Demonstrated record of high-performance scientific programming with C++/python
- Demonstrated analytical, verbal, and scientific writing skills
- Experience in high performance computing, parallel computing and GPU CUDA programming would be a plus
Applications and further questions regarding the position should be addressed to: Alice.firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) GdR 720 ISIS - CNRS - 2011-2019.