International Conference on ICT for Health, Accessibility and Wellbeing (IC –IHAW)
Mai 4-6, 2020
ICT for Health, Accessibility and Wellbeing (IC-IHAW 2020) is the first of the series of International Conferences on « ICT for Societal Challenges ». It is a showcase for high quality oral and poster presentations and demonstrations sessions.
This conference aims to be a platform for multi and interdisciplinary research at the interplay between Information and Communication Technologies, Biomedical, Neuro-cognitive, and Experimental research.
This research includes the design, experimental evaluation and standardization of new ICT in-silico scalable systems for new and future inclusive and sustainable technologies which benefit all: healthy people, people with disabilities or other impairments, people having chronic diseases, etc. User-centered design and innovation, new intuitive ways of human-computer interaction, and user acceptance are the topics of particular interest.
Relevant topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
High-quality original submissions which address such future issues, show the design and evaluation in (near-)real scenarios, explain how to benchmark systems, and outline the education and training procedures for acquiring new perceptual skills while using such systems are welcome.
Research and technical papers are expected to present significant and original contributions validated with the targeted end-users. Early works and works-in-progress are invited to submit a poster or demo paper.
Submissions should clearly state the progress beyond the existing state-of-the-art and the expected societal benefits of the developed technology. When possible, validate scenarios with the target user groups and well-identified technology readiness levels (TRL) should be at least outlined.
The submissions and reviews will be handled through Microsoft’s CMT.
All contributions are peer-reviewed by an International Program Scientific Committee, and the accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceedings handled by Springer (to be confirmed).
Proposals should fit one of the following categories:
• Scientific papers (SP):
o 4-pages abstract,
o 6 pages final paper,
o 15-17 minutes oral presentation;
• Posters (P): 1 page abstract,
• Demonstrations (D): 1-page description,
• Student Scientific Paper (SSP): 4-pages (with a student as a first author).
Please, note that:
- While authors should indicate their preference for Oral or Poster presentation, the final decision will rest with the Scientific Committee.
- All accepted papers and poster abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- It is the author’s responsibility to make sure the paper is free from plagiarism and all legal consents and copyrights are properly archived upon submission to the conference.
- At least one author of accepted submission must register as the presenter by the early registration deadline.
15th January 2020: Scientific & Student papers
15th January 2020: Posters & Technical demonstrations
15th March 2020: Camera-ready papers
15th February 2020: Scientific & Student papers acceptance
15th February 2020: Poster & Demonstration acceptance
10th February 2020: Registration opening
15th March 2020: End of early-bird registration
(c) GdR 720 ISIS - CNRS - 2011-2020.