11 Juin 2012
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
METAheuristics to solve BIOmedical Engineering problems.
The International Workshop on the use of METAheuristics to solve BIOmedical Engineering problems will take place at Port El-Kantaoui close to Sousse in TUNISIA.
METABIO 2012 is the first international workshop on this topic in conjunction with META 2012.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers in area of biomedical engineering and metaheuristics and to foster exchange of new ideas.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing
- Bioinstrumentation: Sensors, Micro, Nano and Wearable Technologies
- Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Systems Biology, Modeling Methodologies
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Biomechanics and Biorobotics
- Therapeutics and Diagnostic Systems, Devices and Technologies, Clinical Engineering
- Healthcare Information Systems, Telemedicine
All accepted novel and unpublished papers will be published in the post-conference proceedings of META 2012.
30 June 2012
- Amir Nakib (LISSI, France)
- Patrick Siarry (LISSI, France)
- Amitava Chaterjee (Jadavpur University, India)
- Hugues Talbot (LIGM, France)
Publicity Chair : Eric Petit (LISSI, France)