CCIW2013 - IAPR Computational Color Imaging Workshop (Chiba, Japan)
22 Août 2012
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
We are pleased to inform you that the 4th IAPR Computational Color Imaging Workshop (CCIW 2013) organizing committee cordially invites you to submit a paper to the CCIW 2013 Conference, to be held in Chiba, Japan, March 4-5, 2013. The call for papers is available at the conference web site, http://dippix.tp.chiba-u.jp/CCIW2013/.
CCIW2013 is a premier international forum for research in color image processing, color image quality assessment, color vision modeling, and color image reproduction. The scientific program of the conference will consist of both invited talks by distinguished speakers and contributions by participants. All papers will receive a peer-review. Accepted papers will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- Deadline for paper submission: October 1, 2012
- Notification of paper acceptance: November 30, 2012
- Camera-ready papers: December 15, 2012
- Workshop: March 4-5, 2013
Please visit http://dippix.tp.chiba-u.jp/CCIW2013/ for updated information.
The submission page will be opened in September. Papers should be between 10 to 15 pages (approximately 4000 to 6000 words) and prepared in accordance with the Springer LNCS format. Detailed instructions for authors are available on the LNCS website at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html. All papers will receive a peer-review. The proceedings will be prepared for the workshop attendees.
Planning this workshop, the organizers would like to focus on the methods and applications of digital color image processing and analysis. The workshop is intended for researchers and practitioners in the digital imaging, multimedia, visual communications, computer vision, consumer electronic industry, and entertainment, who are interested in the fundamentals of color image processing and its emerging applications. Papers of current interest are invited to any of the areas listed bellow:
- Computational color vision models
- Perceptual color image processing
- Bio-inspired color image/video processing
- Color image capturing
- Color data compression and encoding
- Color image/video indexing and retrieval
- Semantic analysis of color images
- Color image filtering and enhancement
- Color invariance and color constancy
- Color texture analysis/synthesis
- Color image/video content protection
- Color image/video quality assessment
- Color image/video reproduction and rendering
- Color image/video saliency
- Multi-spectral image analysis and rendering
- Color naming and applications
- Spatiotemporal color image processing
- Color science and technology for art
- Facial color image analysis/synthesis
- Color image applications and future trends