CALL - 1st INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP on "FOUNDATIONS OF SYSTEMS OF SYSTEMS IN TECHNOLOGY"
15 Avril 2013
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
We are pleased to invite you to the First International Workshop MS2T on the « System of Systems in Technology Foundations », which will be held September 4-6 2013, in Compiègne, France.
Covered Research Topics
- Interaction and cooperation between systems
- Managing uncertainties
- Optimized design of technological system of systems
Applications : Transport and Mobility, Security, Health Engineering, and Environment.
Abstract Publication: all accepted abstracts will be published in Workshop MS2T proceedings and indexed in IEEE Xplore.
Important Date: Submission Deadline: April 29, 2013and Author Notification: June 1, 2013
Confirmed Keynotes from Academia and Industry
- Terje AVEN, University of Stavanger, Norway
- Lynne BILSTON, University of New South Wales, Australia,
- Jean-Luc GARNIER, THALES Research and Technology, France
- Michael HENSHAW, Loughborough University, UK
- Mo JAMSHIDI, University of Texas, San Antonio, USA
- Dominique LUZEAUX, DGA, Ministry of Defense, France
- Peter RUTHERFORD, Baxter Healthcare SA
- Roman SLOWINSKI, Poznan University of Technology, Poland
- Ronan STEPHAN, ALSTOM, France
- Keith WORDEN, University of Sheffield, UK
We are looking forward to see you in Compiègneto share, promote, stimulate emerging interdisciplinary works involving the specific domains of Biomechanics, Bioengineering, Information Communication Technology, Mechanics and Robotics.
Please visit http://www.utc.fr/labexms2t/workshop_ms2t2013/ for more details.
Marie Christine Ho Ba Tho
Head Labex MS2T