12 Février 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society, is the premier forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied image and video processing.
Reminder: The extended deadline for the submission of regular papers as well as special-session papers is February 14, 2014. This deadline is final and will not be extended further.
ICIP 2014, the twenty- first in the series that has been held annually since 1994, brings together leading engineers and scientists in image and video processing from around the world. Research frontiers in fields ranging from traditional image- processing applications to evolving multimedia and video technologies are regularly advanced by results first reported in ICIP technical sessions. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Image/video coding and transmission: Still-image and video coding, stereoscopic and 3-D coding, distributed source coding, source/ channel coding, image/video transmission over wireless networks
- Image/video processing: Image and video filtering, restoration and enhancement, image segmentation, video segmentation and tracking, morphological processing, stereoscopic and 3-D processing, feature extraction and analysis, interpolation and super-resolution, motion detection and estimation, color and multispectral processing, biometrics
- Image formation: Biomedical imaging, remote sensing, geophysical and seismic imaging, optimal imaging, synthetic-natural hybrid image systems
- Image scanning, display, and printing: Scanning and sampling, quantization and halftoning, color reproduction, image representation and rendering, display and printing systems, image-quality assessment
- Image/video storage, retrieval, and authentication: Image and video databases, image and video search and retrieval, multimodality image/ video indexing and retrieval, authentication and watermarking
- Applications: Biomedical sciences, mobile imaging, geosciences and remote sensing, astronomy and space exploration, document image processing and analysis, other applications.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of not more than four (4) pages for technical content including figures and possible references, and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references. Papers will be accepted by electronic submission only at: www.icip2014.com.
Submission deadline January 31, 2014 February 14, 2014
Notification of acceptance April 30, 2014
Camera-ready papers May 15, 2014
Author registration May 25, 2014
Tutorials will be held on October 27, 2014.
See http://www.icip2014.org/tutorials/ for complete information.
T1 - Deep Learning in Object Detection, Segmentation, and Recognition
Speaker: Xiaogang Wang (The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
T2 - Quantitative Analysis in Cellular and Biomedical Imaging
Speakers: Jean-Christophe Olivo-Marin (Institut Pasteur), Habib Zaidi (Geneva University Hospital, Groningen University)
T3 - Video Hyperlinking
Speakers: Vasileios Mezaris (Information Technologies Institute / CERTH), Benoit Huet (Eurecom)
T4 - Signal-Dependent Noise and Stabilization of Variance
Speaker: Alessandro Foi (Tampere University of Technology)
T5 - Geometric Methods in Signal and Image Analysis
Speakers: Hamid Krim (North Carolina State University) and A. Ben Hamza (Concordia University)
T6 - Optimization Techniques for Sparse/Low-Rank Recovery Problems in Image Processing and Machine Learning
Speakers: Aggelos K. Katsaggelos (Northwestern University), Jeremy Watt (Northwestern University)
T7 - IPTV and Over-the-Top Video: Principles, Standards, and Future Research Directions
Speaker: Ali C. Begen (Cisco)
T8 - Optimizations on Hierarchies of Partitions
Speakers: B. Ravi Kiran (ESIEE), Jean Serra (ESIEE), Jean Cousty (ESIEE), and Hughes Talbot (ESIEE)
T9 - Next Generation Video Coding-H.265/HEVC and Its Extensions
Speakers: Oscar Au (HKUST)
T10 - Data-Driven Analysis and Fusion of Multi-Set Data: Applications in Medical Imaging
Speaker: Tulay Adali (University of Maryland Baltimore County)
There are 20 special sessions that are planned for ICIP2014. See http://www.icip2014.org/special-sessions/ for complete information.
Please see: www.icip2014.com for details regarding Paper Submission, "no-show" policy, special sessions, and tutorials.