ICIP 2014 - Call For Special Sessions Proposals
16 Octobre 2013
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
2014 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2014)
27-30 October 2014
CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSIONS PROPOSALS
The ICIP 2014 technical program will include Special Sessions. Their objective is to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the image processing community.
Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals indicating:
- Motivation, indicating the novelty of the topic and any possible interdisciplinary flavor
- Short biography of the organizers
- List of six (6) contributed papers (including titles, authors, contact information of the corresponding author, and a short abstract of each contribution). Organizers should not contribute more than one paper.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic and on the qualifications of the organizers and of the authors of the contributed papers as well.
- Special Session Proposals due: 29 November 2013
- Notification of acceptance of the Special Session: 20 December 2013
- Submission of full four-page papers for approved Special Sessions: 31 January 2014
The papers in each accepted Special Session will undergo a revision process, similar to the other regular papers. It is the responsibility of the organizers to ensure that their Special Session papers meet ICIP quality standards. In case a paper in a Special Session does no meet the expected quality, it will be rejected and an effort will be made to draw papers from the regular submission process to fill in the gap. If too many papers for a given Special Session are not accepted in the review process and we are unable to find suitable substitutes from the regular review pool, the Special Session may be canceled.
Proposals should be sent via e-mail in PDF to the Special Sessions chair, Ricardo de Queiroz (firstname.lastname@example.org), by the November 29th, 2013 deadline.