Special Session on “Emotion Recognition for Human Machine System», CoDIT’14
7 Avril 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
Call for papers -- Special Session on: Emotion Recognition for Human Machine System, for CODIT2014
November 3-5, 2014 - Metz, France
In recent years, much research has been done on emotion recognition areas that find applications in affective computing, psychology, cognitive science, sociology and philosophy. Several approaches have been proposed to recognize human emotions based on facial expressions, physiological signals, speech, gestures... The goal of the present special session is to gather people interested in emotion recognition field to discuss new analysis techniques and investigate their potential use in various emotion recognition applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the followings:
- Facials expressions analysis for emotion recognition;
- Physiological signals analysis for emotion recognition;
- Speech analysis for emotion recognition;
- Multimodal emotion recognition;
- Emotion recognition for affective interactions;
- Applications of emotion recognition.
Express your intention of submission and send your full paper or extended abstract of 2 to 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
(You should also send a copy to: email@example.com when submitting your paper).
- June 1st, 2014: deadline for paper submission
- July 10, 2014: notification of acceptance/reject
- September 10, 2014: deadline for final paper and registration.