17 Avril 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
WASC 2014, Workshop on Architecture of Smart Camera
June 30th and July 1st, 2014
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with an informal setting for discussing innovative work in progress on important newtechnical directions.The workshop will be held on June 30th and July 1st, 2014 in Pisa (Italy). Researchers and practitioners from all areas of the Smart Camera and embedded architecture for vision community are invited to submit proposals for presentation.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts on topics including,but not limited to:
- Architectures for image understanding, sound recognition, and other senses
- Signal and image processing architectures
- Configurable and FPGA-based perception architectures
- Parallel architectures and algorithms for smart camera
- Smart sensors and sensor fusion
- VLSI perception systems
- Embedded use of perception systems
- Architectural performance evaluation
- Distributed processing for perception systems
- Languages, software environments and programming tools
- Vision and multisensor perception
- Architectures and protocols for camera networks
- Embedded vision programming
Submission of proposal and/or demo: June, 1st 2013
Registration deadline: June 15th, 2014
The worshop is scheduled for June 30th and July 1st, 2014.
Participation to WASC is free (subject to seats available), but on-line registration is obligatory to attend the workshop.