19 Juin 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
22nd IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic
Lyon, France, on June 22-24, 2015.
Location: École normale supérieure de Lyon
Since 1969, the ARITH symposia have served as the primary and reference conference for presenting scientific work on the latest research in computer arithmetic. The topics of the conference include theoretical aspects, number systems, algorithms for operations and math functions, implementations, validation, and applications of computer arithmetic. Since 1981, the ARITH symposia have been a biennial event. They will be an annual event starting from 2015. See the archives page for more information on previous symposia.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit papers describing recent advances on all aspects of computer arithmetic, including, but not restricted to the following topics:
- Foundations of number systems and arithmetic
- Arithmetic processor design and implementation
- Arithmetic algorithms and their analysis
- Highly-parallel arithmetic units and systems
- Floating-point units and algorithms
- Interval arithmetic
- Standards for number representation and arithmetic
- High-level language impact on arithmetic systems
- Elementary and special function implementation
- Low power units, processors and programs in computer arithmetic
- Industrial implementation of arithmetic units
- Test, verification, and formal proof techniques for computer arithmetic implementations
- New approaches to fault/error-tolerance in arithmetic implementations
- Arithmetic for FPGA's and configurable logic
- Design automation for computer arithmetic implementations
- Computer arithmetic in cryptography (finite fields, protection against attacks, …)
- Algorithms and implementations for multiple-precision arithmetic
- Computer arithmetic algorithms and implementation for emerging technologies
Procedure of submission
The submission should be done following the instructions posted on the conference web site, in the section "Submission procedure". Authors should submit the abstract of the paper no later than October 26, 2014. A PDF version of the full paper should be submitted not later than November2, 2014.
Submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=arith22
Submissions must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references (if authors need autoreference, this should be done without explicit indication, i.e., "in our previous work  we proposed a new..", etc., but as another regular reference "In reference  a new...."). The paper should conform with the following indications: title that reflects the content and contribution of the paper, a short abstract, a list of representative keywords, and an introduction that summarizes the contributions of the paper at a level appropriate for a non-specialist reader.
Papers under review elsewhere are not acceptable for submission to ARITH 22 and by submitting a paper you implicitly confirm you are solely submitting it to ARITH 22. Double submission is seen as a serious violation of professional ethics.
Authors will be notified of acceptance in February 2015, and final camera-ready papers will be due in march 2015.
A Note On Paper Formatting
The final submissions of accepted papers cannot exceed 10 pages (corresponding to 8+2 extra charged pages) using the IEEE Computer Society Conference format (two columns). However, for review, authors may submit a paper with a maximum of 20 pages, 12pt font size, single column and double spacing.