Bristol workshop on image processing, high-dimensional stochastic simulation and optimisation
29 Juillet 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The registrations to the image processing workshop "High-dimensional Stochastic Simulation and Optimisation in Image Processing" is now open. Please follow the link to register: https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/mathematics/ssoip_registration
The workshop will take place at the University of Bristol on 27-29 August 2014. For more information please see the webpage http://www.sustain.bris.ac.uk/ws-image-processing/
Note that the workshop is funded by the SuSTaIn programme of the University of Bristol and therefore there is no registration fee. However, numbers are limited so those interested in attending are asked to register in advance.
The SuSTaIn image processing workshop "High-dimensional Stochastic Simulation and Optimisation in Image Processing" will take place at the University of Bristol on 27-29 August 2014.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together world experts in statistical image processing, computational statistics and optimisation to discuss the challenges related to performing high-dimensional inference for image processing, promote collaboration, transfer of ideas and methodologies, and identify opportunities for synergy.
The list of invited speakers includes (download the workshop programme):
- Prof. Christophe Andrieu, University of Bristol (website )
- Prof. Jose Bioucas-Dias, Technical University of Lisbon (website )
- Prof. Peter Green, University of Bristol - UT Sydney (website )
- Prof. Mario Figueiredo, Technical University of Lisbon (website )
- Prof. Florence Forbes, INRIA Alpes (website )
- Prof. Jean-François Giovannelli, University of Bordeaux (website )
- Prof. Steve McLaughlin, Heriot Watt University (website )
- Prof. Rafael Molina, University of Granada (website )
- Prof. Jean-Christophe Pesquet, University of Paris-Est (website )
- Prof. Christian Robert, University of Paris-Dauphine (website )
- Prof. Jean-Yves Tourneret, University of Toulouse (website )
This workshop is organised by Marcelo Pereyra.