CCIW'2015 - Computational Color Imaging Workshop
29 Août 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
We cordially invite you to submit paper(s) to the fifth IAPR-Computational Color Imaging Workshop (CCIW’2015) to be held in Saint-Etienne, France, March 24-26, 2015. The call for papers is available at the conference web site, see http://www.cciw2015.org.
CCIW’2015 is a premier international forum for research in color image processing, color image quality assessment, color vision modeling, and color image reproduction. The scientific program of the conference will consist of both invited talks by distinguished speakers and contributions by participants.
All papers will receive a peer-review. Accepted papers will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Deadline for paper submission: October 1, 2014
Notification of paper acceptance: December 1, 2014
Camera-ready papers: December 19, 2014
CCIW Workshop: March 24-26, 2015
Special Session on Color in Digital Cultural Heritage: March 26, 2015
Planning this workshop, the organizers would like to focus on the methods and applications of digital color image processing and analysis. The workshop is intended for researchers and practitioners in the digital imaging, multimedia, visual communications, computer vision, and consumer electronic industry, who are interested in the fundamentals of color image processing and its emerging applications in the areas listed below:
- Computational color vision models
- Perceptual color image processing
- Digital color image content protection
- Bio-inspired color image/video processing methods
- Color image/video indexing and retrieval
- Multi-spectral/color image analysis and reproduction
- Color image/video quality assessment
- Color image filtering and enhancement
- Color data compression and encoding
- Spatio-temporal color interaction modeling
- Color image/video reproduction
- Color-based facial image analysis
- Color of stereo images, 3D images and RGB-D
- Color invariance, color saliency, color constancy
- Applications and future trends
Special session on Color in Digital Cutural Heritage
The 26 March a special session on Color in Digital Cutural Heritage, co-organized by the European COST Action TD1201 (http://www.cosch.info) will focus on color in Digital Cultural Heritage. This special session is intended for researchers and practitioners in the Digital Cultural Heritage, who are interested in theoretical and/or practical aspects of color in Cultural Heritage applications.