IHCI 2014 - Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (Dec. 8-10, 2014, Evry, France)
22 Septembre 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The international conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI) is a forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results at the crossroads of human-computer interaction, artificial intelligence, signal processing and computer vision. It brings together engineers and scientists from various application fields and from around the world. The IEEE approved 6th edition in the series, IHCI 2014, will be held in Evry (near Paris), France, on 8-10th December 2014.
Theoretical, practical and application-oriented contributions have been selected for presentation by an International Program Committee. Sessions will cover sound, speech and dialogue, eye gaze, vision-based interfaces, body-based interaction, user models and interface design. See the programme for details.
Keynote talks will be given by:
- Prof. Catherine Pelachaud (Telecom ParisTech & CNRS/LTCI) on "Interacting with socio-emotional agents",
- Prof. Anatole Lécuyer (INRIA/IRISA) on "Using Eyes, Hands, and Brain for 3D Interaction with Virtual Environments" and
- Prof. Gabriella Pasi (Milano Bicocca University) on "Exploiting users preferences and users actions in defining user models for personalised search".
French speaking researchers have an option to attend the "Visage, geste, action et comportement" CNRS meeting in Paris on 11th December (after IHCI 2014).
More at http://ihci2014.telecom-sudparis.eu.
- Final version of papers and authors registration by 30 September 2014.
- Reduced rate registration is open until 14 October 2014.
- Gala dinner available to late registrants until 27th Novembre 2014.
- Venue: 8-10 December 2014 in Évry, France.
- Optionally, French CNRS meeting in Paris on 11th December 2014.