EuroGNC'2015, Toulouse 13-15 Avril 2015 : Session Spéciale Navigation
28 Octobre 2014
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
CALL FOR PAPERS
The CEAS EuroGNC CONFERENCE 2015
13 - 15 April 2015, ISAE-SUPAERO, Toulouse, France
Special Session : Advanced Navigation Science and Technologies
Organizers: M. Sahmoudi (ISAE-SUPAERO) and A. Robin (Airbus Space & Defense)
Aims, Scope and Topics
The objective of this invited special session is to provide a forum to share and discuss new developments and applications of advanced and robust navigation systems. To address the challenges and opportunities ahead in different applications (robots, drones, aircrafts, space vehicles, smart arms, etc), international industrial and research groups are working on localization, navigation and state estimation systems in their eld of application. The goal is to bring together different communities such as the positioning and navigation communities (ION, IEEE, ...) and Aerospace communities such as CEAS and AIAA for fruitful interactions.
Leading professors, scientists and engineers from industry, as well as young researchers and students from all over the world will come together to exchange knowledge and to build scientic and social contacts between participants.
Papers are invited on any aspect of the development of concepts, principles, algorithms and architectures in advanced Localization & Navigation with emphasis on their application to solve problems in engineering and technology.
A selection of papers by the international committee of EuroGNC will be edited in a Springer book.
The following areas are mentioned, but contributions on other related topics are welcome as well:
- Signal and Image Procesing for Localization and Navigation
- Vision-based Navigation: visual Odometry, optimisation techniques, real-time implementation, etc.
- Concepts and Theory of Multi-Sensor Integration for Navigation in Harsh Environments
- Advanced Navigation sensor Moddeling
- Performance Characterization and Errors Bounding
- Aided GNSS in Space Applications
- Robust Image Processing for Perception and Navigation
- Fault Detection and Isolation
- Guidance, Navigation and Control Loops
- Robust and Adaptive Filtering for State Estimation
- Mobile, precise and new location-based services
Please make your submission on the conference website: http://w3.onera.fr/eurognc2015, respect all the specications given in the author's kit and send a copy to the organizer M. Sahmoudi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Abstract submission: October 29, 2014
- Notication of acceptance: December 15, 2014
- Camera ready paper due: January 15, 2015
Point of contact
Dr. Mohamed SAHMOUDI
Signal, Communication, Antennas and Navigation (SCAN)
Institut Suprieur de l'Aronautique et de l'Espace (ISAE-SUPAERO)
10, Avenue Edouard Belin, 31055 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Phone : (33) 5 61 33 89 55
E-mail : email@example.com