Geospatial Week 2015: Call for Papers
18 Février 2015
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
We would like to invit you at the ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015 that will be held in France in the South of France from 28 September to 3rd October 2015.
The Geospatial Week is a bundle of already established conferences/workshops but also emerging events.
- Silvilaser (Lidar applications for assessing forest ecosystems)
- Laserscanning (Point cloud acquisition and processing)
- CMRT (Object extraction for 3D city models, road databases and traffic monitoring)
- ISA (Image Sequence Analysis for object and change detection)
- ISSDQ (Geospatial Data quality)
- Gi4DM (Geoinformation fo disaster management)
- Geo-Hyper (Hyperspectral geospatial imagery and processing)
- Geo-VIS (Cognition and decision-making challenges about hybrid visualizations)
- Geo-BigData (Managing, Processing, and Rendering Remotely-Sensed Big Geospatial Data)
- Geo-UAV (UAVs for geospatial data collection)
- RSDI (Remote Sensing Data Infrastructures for land applications services)
All information and specific call for papers can be found on our website: www.isprs-geospatialweek2015.org.
Submission deadline is 15 April 2015 for all events but Silvilaser (5 April). Sponsorship and exhibition information are available upon request.
Chair of the ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015