Call for contributions to a new open-access journal in Computer Image Analysis
27 Février 2015
Catégorie : Revues
We are pleased to announce the launching of a new specialty section of the “Frontiers in” journal series. Frontiers in ICT: Computer Image Analysis is a new specialty section in the community-run open-access journal Frontiers in ICT. Frontiers in ICT: Computer Image Analysis intends to publish research addressing scientific and engineering challenges in Image Processing, Image Analysis, Computer Vision, and Image Perception and their related application fields, with emphasis on emerging interdisciplinary research and application areas.
Our specialty welcomes papers both in basic research and applications related to environmental sciences, life sciences and medicine, multimedia, video surveillance and biometrics. It offers an active forum for cutting-edge imagery-oriented interdisciplinary topics such as personalized medicine, patient and human behavior analysis, quantitative bio-imaging, environmental monitoring, connected vehicles, social media. We also encourage special issues in these promising areas.
The “Frontiers in” journal series offers:
- Interactive and collaborative review to ensure quality, rigor, and fairness
- Open access for maximum visibility and discoverability
- Advanced article-level analytics and demographics to track reach and impact
- Fast publication
- Editors and reviewers disclosed on all published articles for maximum transparency
- Commenting systems enabled on all articles to boost post-publication feedback.
Christian Barillot and Patrick Bouthemy, Specialty Chief Editors