WASC 2015 - 4th Workshop on the Architecture of Smart Cameras
23 Mars 2015
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
4th Workshop on the Architecture of Smart Cameras
NO IEEE / NO ACM / Fully Free!
June 29-30, 2015
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with an informal setting for discussing innovative work in progress on important new technical directions.The workshop will be held on June 29th and June 30th, 2015 in Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
Researchers and practitioners from all areas of the Smart Camera and embedded architecture for vision community are invited to submit proposals for presentation.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts on topics including, but not limited to:
- Architectures for image understanding, sound recognition, and other senses
- Signal and image processing architectures
- Configurable and FPGA-based perception architectures
- Parallel architectures and algorithms for smart camera
- Smart sensors and sensor fusion
- VLSI perception systems
- Embedded use of perception systems
- Architectural performance evaluation
- Distributed processing for perception systems
- Languages, software environments and programming tools
- Vision and multisensor perception
- Architectures and protocols for camera networks
- Embedded vision programming
- Submission of proposal and/or demo: June, 1st 2015
- Registration deadline: June 15th, 2015
The worshop is scheduled for June 29th and June 30th, 2015
Participation to WASC is free (subject to seats available), but on-line registration is obligatory to attend the workshop.