22 Mars 2011
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
We have the great pleasure to invite you to the International Conference Surveillance 6 ; the conference will be held on October 25-26, 2011 at the University of Technology of Compiègne, France.
This 6th issue of the Surveillance Conference series follows the last to be held, Surveillance 5, in 2004.
Focused on the same scope, this conference is devoted to all topics related to acoustical and vibration methods development and applications for surveillance and diagnostics:
- Theory, methods and computational techniques in acoustics, vibration modelling, FEM
- Signal processing, Model identification
- Predictive maintenance, Condition Monitoring and Prognostic
- Surveillance and Diagnostics techniques
- Machines, Mechanical components, Design
- Measurement and Testing techniques
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Non-destructive Control
- Risk and reliability
- Applications and Case Studies
- Emerging technologies, Smart Structures
Please visit the conference website at http://www.surveillance6.fr for all information on Surveillance 6.
The conference official language is English
Electronic submission of 1-page abstract (firstname.lastname@example.org): Avril 15, 2011
Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2011
Full-length paper upload (email@example.com):August 15, 2011
Early registration: August 1, 2011
Scientific Committee chair:
Simon Braun, Israel Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org