CompleNet 2016 - 7th Workshop on Complex Networks
7 Octobre 2015
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
CompleNet 2016 - 7th Workshop on Complex Networks
Where and When: Dijon, France, March 23rd-25th, 2016.
- Abstract/Paper submission deadline: October 30th, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: November 27th, 2015
- Submission of Camera-Ready (papers): December 11th 2015
- Early registration ends on: December 11th 2015
How: Submit your contribution through this easychair link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=complenet2016
- Alain Barrat, CNRS, France
- Ernesto Estrada, University of Strathclyde, UK
- Renaud Lambiotte, University of Namur, Belgium
- Giovanna Miritello, Zed Worldwide, Spain
- Nicola Perra, University of Greenwich, UK
- Marco Quaggiotto, ISI Foundation and Potecnico di Milano, Italy
- Jose Ramasco, IFISC, Spain
- Petra Vertes, University of Cambridge, UK
- Balazs Vedres, Central European University, Hungary
Call for Contributions
You are cordially invited to submit an abstract to Complenet 2016, 7th workshop on Complex Networks (www.complenet.org), to take place in Dijon, France, on March 23rd-25th 2016.
The 7th international workshop on complex networks (CompleNet 2016) aims at bringing together researchers working on areas related to complex networks. In the past two decades scientific research has witnessed a remarkable increase on studies in this field. Applied to problems that span from biology to computer sciences, from economics to social sciences, complex networks are becoming increasingly pervasive in many fields of science. It is this interdisciplinary nature of the complex networks approach that the workshop is addressing.
Authors are encouraged to submit their contributions on their research in complex networks. Both theoretical and applied contributions are of interest. Specific topics of interest are (but not limited to):
- Applications of Network Science
- Behavioral & Social Influence
- Community Structure in Networks
- Complex Networks and Epidemics
- Complex Networks and Mobility
- Complex Networks in Biological Systems
- Complex Networks in Technology
- Complex networks in Statistical Mechanics
- Dynamics on Networks
- Ecological Networks and Food Webs
- Emergence in Complex Networks
- Geometry in Complex Networks
- Impact and Success Prediction
- Information Spreading in Social Media
- Interacting Social Networks
- Link Analysis and Ranking
- Modeling Human Behavior in Complex Networks
- Models of Complex Networks
- Network Controllability and Observability
- Network Evolution
- Networks as Frameworks
- Rumor Spreading
- Science of science
- Search in Complex Networks
- Shocks and Bursts
- Social Networks
- Structural Network Properties and Analysis
- Synchronization in Networks
Kind of contribution
Complenet accepts contributions in the form of papers (not previously published) and of original abstracts. Each submitted paper/abstract will be fully refereed and undergo a blind review process by at least two referees.
Publication (for Papers only)
Accepted papers (not abstracts) of registered authors will be published in the workshop proceedings to be published by Springer-Verlag on the Studies in Computational Intelligence Series.
Accepted abstracts of registered authors will be presented at the conference but the abstract will not be included in the Springer-Verlag book.
Presentation at Complenet
Submitted contributions (papers and abstracts) can be accepted either for an oral presentation or for a poster presentation.
Instructions for Submission
Submit your paper/abstract electronically in PDF format. No hardcopy or fax submissions will be accepted. Submissions should be printable on a standard printer on common paper formats such as A4 or letter.
Papers: Submitted papers should follow the Springer format. Papers should not exceed 12 pages in this format. Some works may be accepted as short papers and shall be limited to 8 pages maximum.
Abstracts: the length of the abstract should be minimum one page and maximum 2 pages. It should include one figure with caption within the two pages limit.
Link for contribution:
All contributions should be submitted electronically through easychair. You can find detailed information about the submission process on the conference web site http://www.complenet.org.
Hocine Cherifi, Université de Bourgogne, France
Bruno Gonçalves, NYU Center for Data Science, USA
Roberta Sinatra, CCNR, Northeastern University, USA
Chantal Cherifi, Université de Lyon, France
Olivier Togni, Université de Bourgogne, France
Eric Leclercq, Université de Bourgogne, France
Sylvain Rampacek, Université de Bourgogne, France
Marinette Savonnet, Université de Bourgogne, France
Visit the Committee Page on www.complenet.org
Giuseppe Mangioni, University of Catania, Italy
José Mendes, University of Aveiro, Portugal
Ronaldo Menezes, Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Stephen Uzzo, NY Hall of Science, USA
Main Contact for CompleNet 2016
More information are available at: www.complenet.org