IEEE ICIP 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona
3 Novembre 2015
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
IEEE ICIP 2016, Phoenix, Arizona, 25-28 September 2016.
The 2016 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (IEEE ICIP) will be held on 25-28 September 2016 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona, the Grand Canyon State.
IEEE ICIP 2016 is the event for researchers, developers, product creators, educators and students who want to share, learn about, and advance the state-of-the-art in the areas of image/video processing, image/video communications, computer vision, computational imaging, and visual technologies based applications.
IEEE ICIP attendees include more than 1000 experienced researchers/developers including educators, engineers, computer scientists, and students, providing great networking and recruiting opportunities.
- Special Session and Tutorial Proposals: November 16, 2015
- Paper Submissions: January 25, 2016
- Visual Technology Innovation Award Nomination: March 31, 2016
- Visual Technology Showcase Submission: May 15, 2016
IEEE ICIP 2016 highlights:
- nominate an individual or team for the Visual Innovation Award by 31 March 2016: This Award was created to recognize pioneers of transformative technologies and business models in areas within the technical scope of IEEE ICIP. The Award showcases innovations that have had great impact on human experiences with technology or are anticipated to do so in the near future. The Award Committee consists of well-known industry executives, visionary entrepreneurs, and scholars. Please see attached Visual Innovation Award flyer for more details.
- maximize the visibility of your work via free open preview: Papers accepted to ICIP 2016 will (upon author approval) be available in their final accepted format on IEEE Xplore, freely accessible and downloadable by all in their final format from Aug 20,2016 through September 30, 2016.
- maximize your networking and career connections: attendees will be given the opportunity to upload their CVs to be shared among interested recruiters for full-time, part-time, and consulting job opportunities. These CVs will be made available through a password-protected searchable platform to ICIP 2016 supporters/recruiters.
- experience state-of-the-art visual technology products and prototypes at the ICIP'16 Visual Technology Showcase. IEEE ICIP 2016 will feature a Visual Technology Showcase where technology creators and developers can present live demos of recent visualtechnologies and prototypes. Participants who are interested in demoing their technology should submit a description of the technology at the IEEE ICIP 2016 website by 15 May 2016.
- attend presentations, tutorials, and training courses by experts in the areas of image/video processing, image/video compression, computer vision, computational imaging, biomedical imaging, and other topics within the scope of IEEE ICIP 2016.
For more information including submission forms and instructions, please visit 2016.ieeeicip.org.
We look forward to welcoming you at IEEE ICIP 2016 in Arizona.