9 Février 2016
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The 6th European Workshop on Visual Information Processing (EUVIP) will take place in Marseille, France, 25 - 27 October 2016. The focus of the EUVIP series of workshops is on visual information processing, modelling, and analysis inspired by human and biological visual systems, with applications to image and video processing and communications.
The aim of EUVIP2016 is to provide a friendly and supportive environment for rich scientific exchange of ideas between researchers and industry practitioners.
The conference program will feature oral and poster presentations, tutorials, and plenary sessions.
Topics of interest to EUVIP2016 include, but are not limited to:
- Visual quality and quality of experience assessment
- Computational vision models and perceptual-based processing
- Image & video coding, restoration, enhancement and super-Resolution
- Video processing and analytics Biometrics, forensics, and image & video content protection
- Depth map, 3D, multi-view encoding
- Color image understanding & processing
- Sparse & redundant visual data representation
- Image & video data fusion
- Image & video communication in the cloud
- Visual substitution for blind and visually impaired
- Display and quantization of visual signals
Special attention will be devoted to student contributions in EUVIP2016. Regular student papers, for which the first author is a student, will be considered for best student paper award.
Regular paper: Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers, with 4-6 pages of technical content, figures and references, through the conference website: www.euvips.org
All regular submissions will be fully refereed, and accepted papers will be presented in a technical session (oral or poster). Regular papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings. We will seek publication of the accepted papers in IEEEXplore.