Directional Statistics In Signal and Image Processing (DISSIP)
17 Avril 2016
Catégorie : Ecole thématique
The first edition of the summer school "Directional statistics in Signal and Image Processing" (DISSIP) will be held in Roscoff, Brittany, from the 22nd to the 26th of August 2016. The School is sponsored by the CNRS and the Persyval Labex.
The summer school DISSIP is open to everyone (PhD students, post-docs, researchers, etc) and is designed to provide a comprehensive state of the art on directional statistics and their usage in the field of signal and image processing, and at large in data science.
The program of the summer school contains courses (both theoretical and applied) together with lab sessions and discussion times.
- Peter E. Jupp (St Andrews, UK)
- Christophe Ley (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Anuj Srivastava (Florida State University, US)
- Louis-Paul Rivest (Universite Laval, Quebec)
- John Kent (University of Leeds, UK)
- Ralf Hielscher (TU Chemnitz, Germany)
- Jonathan H. Manton (University of Melbourne, Australia)
Registration is now open.
For more information, please visit: http://www.gipsa-lab.fr/summerschool/DISSIP/home.html
- Registration deadline: June 30th, 2016
- Summer school: August 22nd-26th, 2016