ICDL-Epirob 2016 - Registrations are open - International conference - Cergy-Pontoise/Paris, France - 19th-22nd September
8 Août 2016
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
ICDL-Epirob 2016 - Registrations are open Cergy-Pontoise / Paris, France September 19-22th, 2016
IEEE ICDL-EPIROB 2016
Six associated workshops ( submisions are still open )
IEEE ICDL-Epirob is the premier forum for advances in epigenetic robotics and developmental psychology with the focus on learning and development in biological and artificial systems. This single-track conference brings together researchers from cognitive sciences, computer sciences, and robotics to explore their shared interests in autonomous learning and development. The design and study of both robotic and simulated embodied and situated computational models that are inspired by the principles of human development will be presented at the conference. A special event -- the «Babybot challenge» — will see renowned psychologists challenging engineers and modelers in how to use the tools of developmental robotics to replicate and extend the key findings. This year, thanks to special funding from Paris-Seine University, five renowned invited speakers will cover the different facets of the conference.
We invite you to participate in IEEE ICDL-Epirob by sharing your research, insights, experience, and enthusiasm. A social event “on the paths of the impressionists” will allow you to discover the old city of Pontoise and Auvers sur Oise where Vincent Van Gogh painted some of his most famous masterpieces.
Excursions to Paris, Versailles and Giverny will be proposed for spouses.
- Tamim Asfour (http://h2t.anthropomatik.kit.edu/english/21_66.php)
- Karl Friston (http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~karl)
- Julie Grezes (http://iec-lnc.ens.fr/social-cognition-group/membres-100/faculty-177/grezes-julie-dr2/?lang=en)
- Tony Prescott (https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/psychology/staff/academic/tony-prescott)
- Daniela Corbetta (http://web.utk.edu/~infntlab)
- Minoru Asada Osaka (Japan).
- Philippe Gaussier, Cergy-Pontoise (France).
- Verena Hafner, Berlin (Germany)
- Alexandre Pitti, Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- David Cohen, Paris (France)
- Mathew Schlesinger, Southern Illinois (USA)
- Sofiane Boucenna, Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- Arnaud Blanchard, Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- Manuel Lopes, Bordeaux (France)
- Yulia Sandamirskaya, Zürich (Switzerland)
Pierre Andry, Cergy-Pontoise (France) * Nicolas Cuperlier, Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- Ghilès Mostafaoui, Cergy-Pontoise (France)
- Price for : advanced / late registration (after september 18th) IEEE Member 380€ / 460€ Non-member 480€ / 560€ IEEE Student member 190€ / 240€ Student non-member 260€ / 280€