IEEE ICASSP 2017 will include M.Sc./Ph.D. Forum.
6 Octobre 2016
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
Call for M.Sc/Ph.D Forum - http://www.ieee-icassp2017.org/msc-phd-forum.html
Current M.Sc./Ph.D. students, as well as researchers who completed their M.Sc./Ph.D. dissertations in the last year (that is, since December 2016), are encouraged to submit two-page papers.
The submitted paper should clearly state:
- The original key idea / hypothesis of the thesis
- The problem domain and the specific problem addressed
- An overview of related work in the area of the Ph.D. work
- Methodological approach
- Research that has been carried out
- The expected or achieved contributions
Since this is expected to be a work conducted by the Ph.D. students, we request that the sole author is a Ph.D. student who is mainly responsible for conducting the research on the respective topic. In addition, the name of the advisor should appear, preceded by “Advisor:”
The main objective of the Ph.D. Forum is to offer an opportunity to the Ph.D. students to receive high-quality feedback from external reviewers and to directly interact with peers, exchange ideas, discuss concepts, and establish (in) formal cooperation with various research groups.
- M.Sc./Ph.D. Submission Proposals due: October 15th, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance of Proposals: November 30th, 2016
Proposals and inquiries should be sent via e-mail in PDF to the M.Sc./Ph.D. Forum chairs:
Mayssaa Al Najjar and Patrice Abry
By the October 15th, 2016 deadline.