16 December 2016
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The Call for papers of NCMIP 2017 is now available in attachment and online: http://complement.farman.ens-cachan.fr/NCMIP_2017.html.
We are pleased to announce the "7th International Conference on New Computational Methods for Inverse Problems", NCMIP 2017, to be held in Ecole normale supérieure Paris-Saclay, Cachan, France, on May 12, 2017.
The Call for papers of NCMIP 2017 is now available in attachment and online: http://complement.farman.ens-cachan.fr/NCMIP_2017.html
Please note the following deadlines:
- Papers submission deadline February 26
- Notification of acceptance: April 20, 2017
- Registration is free but is mandatory before April 30, 2017
- Workshop date: May 12, 2017
NCMIP 2017 topics of interest cover the entire field of inverse problems, whether algorithmic and mathematical aspects and applications. In addition to the regular papers presenters, the conference will welcome 3 invited speakers whom we are honoured to introduce:
- Silvia Bonettini, Università degli studi di Ferrara, dipartimento di matematica informatica, Ferrara, Italy.
"Inexact forward-backward methods for inverse imaging problems"
- Marion Darbas, LAMFE, CNRS UMR 7352, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, France.
“Tomographic Microwave Imaging for Brain Stroke Detection: model and numerical method”
- Thomas Pock, Institute of Computer Graphics and Vision (ICG), TU, Graz, Austria.
"A Neural Inference Machine for Low-Level Vision Problems"
Detailed information about NCMIP 2017 is available on the website: http://complement.farman.ens-cachan.fr/NCMIP_2017.html
We are looking forward to meeting you at NCMIP 2017in Cachan next May.
Eric Vourc'h and Thomas Rodet,
on behalf the technical program committee of NCMIP 2017