Workshop on Mathematical imaging with partially unknown models
21 December 2016
Catégorie : Journée d étude
Cambridge - Heriot Watt interdisciplinary workshop on Mathematical imaging with partially unknown models.
It is my pleasure to invite you to the Cambridge - Heriot Watt interdisciplinary workshop on Mathematical imaging with partially unknown models which will be held on 20 - 21 February 2017 at the University of Cambridge.
Plenary speakers are:
- Gabriel Peyré (Université Paris-Dauphine)
- Silvia Villa (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia and Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Yves Wiaux (Heriot-Watt University)
- Juan Carlos de los Reyes (Escuela Nacional Politécnica de Quito)
- John Aston (University of Cambridge)
- Samuli Siltanen (University of Helsinki) / Teresa Klatzer (Graz University of Technology),
Jointly organised by Marcelo Pereyra (Heriot-Watt) and Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb (Cambridge), alongside local organiser Martin Benning (Cambridge).
For more information please visit the workshop website at http://www.ccimi.maths.cam.ac.uk/events/cambridge-heriot-watt-interdisciplinary-data-science-workshop-mathematical-imaging-partially-unknown-models/.
The meeting is supported by an LMS Conference grant, the School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences of Heriot-Watt University, the Cantab Capital Institute for the Mathematics of Information, and the EPSRC Centre for Mathematical and Statistical Analysis of Multimodal Clinical Imaging at the University of Cambridge.
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.