CFP SIPS 2017
8 Février 2017
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The IEEE International Workshop on Signal Processing Systems (SIPS) will be held in Lorient, France, from 3rd to 5th October 2017. In 2017, SiPS’s special theme is on “Reliable signal processing systems”.
- Paper submission deadline: April 27th 2017
- Acceptance notification: June 27th 2017
SiPS 2017 - Call For Papers
IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems
Lorient, France, Oct. 3-5 2017
Paper submission deadline: April 27th 2017
Acceptance notification: June 27th 2017
Camera ready: July 13th 2017
IEEE SiPS is a premier international forum collecting researchers and practitioners from industry and academia for exchanging the latest scientific and technical advances in the area of design and implementation of signal processing systems. It addresses current and future challenges and new directions in research and development of these systems.
SIPS 2017 Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Hardware Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Signal Processing Application Systems
- Signal Processing Compensation Techniques for Mixed-Signal Technologies
- Design Methods of Signal Processing Algorithms and Architectures
Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit full-length (max. 6 pages), original, unpublished papers. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted and will not be considered. Paper format information is available at www.sips2017.org.
IEEE SiPS 2017 has a special theme: “Reliable signal processing systems”. Future Signal Processing applications and systems will have to consider reliability in addition to pursuing optimal performance. Submissions that fall into this inter-disciplinary area are particularly encouraged.