Workshop on "Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications" at TSP'2017
8 Février 2017
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
Workshop on "Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications" at the 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP'2017)
July 5-7, 2017
Call for papers
Within the framework of the 2017 40th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) held during July 5-7, 2017, Barcelona, Spain, we invite you to the Workshop on Recent Advances in Biometrics and its Applications organized by LIASD Laboratory of the University of Paris 8.
The goal of this workshop is to present and discuss the recent fundamental and applied research works providing novel solutions to challenging problems in biometrics. It is a great opportunity to bring researchers and experts together to discuss the current and future state of biometrics and possible areas of further cooperation.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Biometric recognition (finger, palmprint, face, eye, ear, iris, retina, gait, handwriting, voice, etc.)
- Biometric image processing, feature extraction and matching
- Signal processing and machine learning techniques in biometrics
- Pattern recognition for biometrics
- Soft biometrics
- Multimodal biometrics
- Online biometric systems
- Embedded biometric systems
- Related applications
For more information, please visit the conference website at http://tsp.vutbr.cz/?page_id=2744#WS2-17.
- Assoc. Prof. Larbi Boubchir - LIASD - University of Paris 8, France - Editor-in-chief (E-mail: email@example.com)
- Prof. Boubaker Daachi - LIASD - University of Paris 8, France (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Full Paper Submission: February 24, 2017
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: April 14, 2017
- Final Paper Submission: April 28, 2017