27 Mai 2017
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
IHCI 2017: 9th International Conference on Intelligent Human-Computer Interaction
Evry, France, December 11-13, 2017, http://ihci2017.sciencesconf.org
Call For Papers
The 9th international conference on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI 2017) will be held in Evry, near Paris, France, from 11 to 13 of December 2017.
IHCI allows researchers and practitioners to exchange on recent results in the area of human-computer interaction, related technologies (including signal processing, multimodal analysis, artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive modelling) and their applications. The conference will bring together researchers from academia, industry and research organizations from various disciplines, around theoretical, practical and application-oriented contributions.
This year, along with usual topics, IHCI 2017 will focus on human cognition modelling for interaction, including human cognitive process modelling (for task analysis...), human-robot interaction (for companion robots...), cognition for interaction in virtual worlds (for autonomous conversational agents...).
Keynotes will be given by:
- Pr. Alain Berthoz, Honorary Professor at Collège de France, member of the French Academy of Science and Academy of Technology, on "Simplexity and vicariance. On human cognition principles for man-machine interaction"
- Pr. Mohamed Chetouani, Professor at Pierre and Marie Curie University, on "Interpersonal Human-Human and Human-Robot Interactions",
- Pr. Antti Oulasvirta, Associate Professor at Aalto University, on "Can Machines Design? Optimizing User Interfaces for Human Performance".
The IHCI topics include but are not limited to:
Human Cognition Modelling:
- Cognitive models of intelligence
- Modelling perceptual processes
- Modelling of learning and thinking
- Modelling of memory
- Cognitive task analysis
User adaptation and Personalization:
- Adaptive learning
- Affective computing for adaptive interaction
- Reinforcement learning
Brain Computer Interfaces:
- Brain computer integration
- Brain activity understanding for interaction
Machine Perception of Humans:
- Speech detection and recognition
- Natural language processing
- Face and emotion detection
- Body sensors and communication
- Gesture recognition
- Human motion tracking
- Haptics fundaments
- Haptic feedback for interaction
- Haptic feedback for robot collaboration
Human-Robot Interaction and collaboration:
- Collaborative learning
- Collaborative systems
- Temporal coordination modelling
- Natural User Interfaces
- Human-robot interaction
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Remote and face-to-face collaboration
- Embodied conversational agents
- Mobile interfaces
- Interface design for accessibility and rehabilitation
- Interaction and cognition for education
- Serious games
Regular (5 to 8 pages) and short papers (3 to 4 pages) describing original work in any of the Human Computer Interaction areas are welcome and will be published by an established scientific editor (previous proceedings were published by IEEE, Springer or Elsevier). Papers must be written in English and describe original work that has not been published and is not under review elsewhere.
In order to enforce blind reviewing, papers must be made anonymous by removing the author’s names and institution from the header. Papers must be written in English using the templates and guide for authors (coming soon).
- Submission deadline: June 20, 2017
- Decision notification: September 10, 2017 (tentative)
- Final version due: October 1st, 2017
Patrick Horain (Telecom SudParis), Chair
Catherine Achard (Université Pierre et Marie Curie), Co-Chair
Malik Mallem (Université Evry Val d'Essonne), Co-Chair