ISMAR 2017 - Call for Workshop Papers
1 Juin 2017
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
Call for ISMAR 2017 Workshop Papers
The ISMAR 2017 organizing committee invites papers to be submitted in the workshops at the ISMAR 2017 conference. The workshops will be held on 9th and 13th October 2017, in Nantes, France.
- Deadline Workshops Papers: July 3rd, 2017
- Notification Workshops Papers: August 7th, 2017
- Workshops Papers Camera Ready Deadline: August 28th, 2017
- Workshops Dates: Oct 9th and 13th, 2017
List of ISMAR 2017 workshops:
The workshops provide participants with the opportunity to present and discuss research ideas on cutting-edge research topics related to Augmented, Mixed, and Virtual Reality as Science & Technology and Arts, Media, & Humanities. We encourage researchers from different academic communities as well as from industry and public institutions to bring together and to collaborate and discuss with each other about possible future topics and trends.
ISMAR 2017 Workshop and Tutorial Chairs: email@example.com
- Gerd Bruder, University of Central Florida, USA
- Myriam Servières, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Maki Sugimoto, Keio University, Japan