SiPS 2018 - IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems in Cape Town, South Africa
22 Janvier 2018
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
IEEE SiPS 2018 will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from October 21st to October 24th 2018. On behalf of the Organization Commitee, it is a pleasure to provide you with the following information regarding this new edition.
Paper submission deadline (updated): 1 April 2018
Acceptance notification: 15 June 2018
IEEE SiPS 2018 will have Special Sessions on “Signal processing systems for Radio Astronomy” and “Architectures for Machine Learning Algorithms”. Other Special Session proposals can also be submitted.
SIPS 2018 Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Hardware Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Signal Processing Application Systems
- Signal Processing Compensation Techniques for Mixed-Signal Technologies
- Design Methods of Signal Processing Algorithms and Architectures
Authors are invited to submit full-length (max. 6 pages), original, unpublished papers. Previously published papers or papers currently under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted and will not be considered. Paper format information is available at www.sips2018.org.