6 Février 2018
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The "4th international Traveling Workshop on Interactions between low-complexity data models and Sensing Techniques", iTWIST 2018, to be held in CIRM, Marseille, France, on November 21st-23rd, 2018 and will be preceded by doctoral school on November 19th-20th, 2018.
The Call for papers for the workshop and Call for Participation of the doctoral school are now available online: https://sites.google.com/view/itwist18
The iTWIST 2018 aims at fostering interactions between low-complexity data models (e.g., sparse or low-rank data models) and novel data sensing techniques. For this edition, we are happy to announce 8 renowned keynote speakers :
- Laurent Daudet (Institut Langevin, Paris)
- Mike Davies (University of Edinburgh)
- Simon Foucart (Texas A&M University)
- Deanna Needell (Claremont McKenna College, USA)
- Gitta Kutyniok (TU Berlin)
- Ben Adcock (Purdue University)
- Sjoerd Dirksen (RWTH Aachen)
- Ulugbek Kamilov (Washington University, USA)
The workshop will also feature about 40 oral and poster presentation for which we welcome 2-page paper submissions on any aspects of low-complexity-models (see a list of themes here).
The doctoral school will give the opportunity to young researchers to learn about the fundamental topics of the workshop beforehand. The doctoral school will feature 3 short courses (in English) shining light on the theoretical but also practical aspects of low-complexity modeling. The program ranges from compressed sensing to computational imaging :
- Ulugbek Kamilov (Washington University in St. Louis, USA), “Computational Imaging with Convex and Non-Convex Optimization”,
- Alexandre Gramfort (Inria, Université Paris-Saclay, France), “Optimization strategies for fast inverse problems under sparsity constraints (with some applications in neuroimaging)”,
- Laurent Jacques (UCLouvain, Belgium), “Compressed sensing: theory, extensions, and applications”.
More details can be found here.
Please note the following deadlines:
- April, 1st - June, 15th: 2-page paper submission and application for the doctoral school
- June, 15th - October, 7th: registration
- August, 22th: confirmation of accepted papers
- September, 9th: final manuscript due
- November, 19th-20th: Doctoral School
- November, 21st-23rd: Workshop
We are looking forward to meeting you at iTWIST 2018 in Marseille next November.
Sandrine Anthoine, Yannick Boursier and Laurent Jacques (organizing committee of iTWIST 2018).