IEEE SiPS Extended Deadline - Oct. 21-24 , 2018 - Cape Town, South Africa
23 Avril 2018
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
IEEE SIPS 2018 will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from October 21st to October 24th 2018. You are invited to participate to this premier international forum where researchers and practitioners will exchange the latest scientific and technical advances in the area of design and implementation of signal processing systems.
Please note that we have extended the deadlines for submissions:
- Deadline for Paper Submission and Special Session proposals: May 15 2018
- Deadline for Tutorial Proposals: May 15 2018
SIPS 2018 Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Hardware Based Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Signal Processing Application Systems
- Signal Processing Compensation Techniques for Mixed-Signal Technologies
- Design Methods of Signal Processing Algorithms and Architectures
We look forward to seeing you in South Africa!
Please find the calls and any additional information at www.sips2018.org