iTWIST 2018 : submission opened !
25 Avril 2018
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
The "4th international Traveling Workshop on Interactions between low-complexity data models and Sensing Techniques", iTWIST 2018, to be held in CIRM, Marseille, France, on November 21st-23rd, 2018 and will be preceded by doctoral school on November 19th-20th, 2018.
All details are on the web site: https://sites.google.com/view/itwist18.
The iTWIST 2018 aims at fostering interactions between low-complexity data models (e.g., sparse or low-rank data models) and novel data sensing techniques.
The submission of two-pages papers is opened until June 15th, 2018!
For this edition, we are happy to announce 8 renowned keynote speakers:
- Laurent Daudet (Institut Langevin, Paris)
- Mike Davies (University of Edinburgh, UK)
- Simon Foucart (Texas A&M University, USA)
- Deanna Needell (UCLA, USA)
- Gitta Kutyniok (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Ben Adcock (Simon Fraser University, Canada)
- Sjoerd Dirksen (RWTH Aachen, Germany)
- Ulugbek Kamilov (Washington University, USA)
The workshop will also feature about 40 oral and poster presentation for which we welcome 2-page paper submissions on any aspects of low-complexity-models (see a list of themes here).