Summer school GRAPHSIP: Graph Signal Processing Applications to 3D clouds of points and neurociences
13 Mai 2018
Catégorie : Ecole thématique
Aussois, 10-14 September 2018
This school is about graph signal processing, in particular, development of signal processing tools for data structured as graphs.The graph consists in nodes corresponding to the studied variables and edges that link the nodes. This school is supported by CNRS, within an ANR project GraphSIP started in 2014 between members of the scientific committee.
Registration is now open!
Courses for methodological introductions
- Graph signal processing: Pierre Vandergheynst, Pascal Frossard
- Optimisation: Nelly Pustelnik
- Neuroscience by Dimitri van de Ville et Jonas Richiardi
- 3D cloud of points by Julie Digne
- Graph transforms by Nicolas Tremblay, Pierre Borgnat et Sophie Achard
- Graph denoising by Nelly Pustelnik