International Conference on Image and Signal Processing
10 December 2019
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
9th International Conference on Image and Signal Processing ICISP 2020
June 4 - 6, 2020, Marrakech, Morocco
Website : http://www.icisp-conf.org/
Following the eight successful previous editions of ICISP (Agadir 2001, Agadir 2003, Cherbourg 2008, Trois-Rivières Québec 2010, Agadir 2012, Cherbourg 2014, Trois-Rivières 2016 and Cherbour 2018), the 9thedition of ICISP will be held in Marrakech (Morocco) from 04 to 06 june 2020. ICISP aims to provide researchers and practitioners from academia and industry with a forum on the last developments in image and signal processing, multimedia and computer graphics. The conference will also provide a unique opportunity for sharing experiences from different backgrounds with the common interest in advanced methods in the above-mentioned fields. The scientific program of ICISP 2020 will include the presentation of invited plenary talks, regular sessions, poster sessions and some special sessions.
Since the third edition of 2008, the proceeding are published in the series Lecture Notes of Computer Science - Springer : https://link.springer.com/conference/icisp
The proceedings will be published in the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science , Springer
Best papers will be published in a special issue of international journals (to be announced)
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Image and video processing: image filtering, restoration and enhancement, image segmentation, video segmentation and tracking, morphological processing, feature extraction and analysis, interpolation and super-resolution, motion detection and estimation, computer vision, pattern recognition, content-based image retrieval.
- Signal Processing: spectral analysis, time-frequency and time-scale representation, statistical signal processing, filtering, detection and estimation, nonlinear signal processing, radar, antennas, telecommunications systems, acoustics.
- Computer vision: Algorithms, Feature extraction and pattern recognition, ML and Deep learning in vision, CBIR, Object and Face Recognition, Object detection and Localization, 3D Object Extraction, Tracking and Visual Navigation, etc. Applications: biomedical sciences, biometry, document image processing and authentication, other applications.
- Mathematical Imaging and Vision: filters theory, imaging algebra, mathematical morphology, probabilistic, statistical, optimization, approximation theory, models in imaging science.
- Applications: Biometric and Biomedical imaging, Security and Video-surveillance, Quality control and inspection, archeology, remote sensing, other applications.
Special sessions and workshops:
ICISP 2020 will include a number of special sessions.
- Data and Image Processing for Precision Agriculture (DIPPA'20)
- Digital Cultural Heritage
- Machine Learning Application and Innovation (MALAI '20)
Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit papers of not more than eight (8) pages including results, figures and references respecting the LNCS guidelines. All the papers will be handled through the website of the conference and easy-chair plateform : EasyChair Submission Link
Authors should consult Springer's authors' guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
Springer's proceedings LaTeX templates are available in Overleaf.
The anti-plagiarism check will be done via Compilatio (https://www.compilatio.net/en/) for which we have an institutional account of the University of Bourgogne.
|Submission of papers||: January 12, 2020|
|Notification of acceptance||: February 22, 2020|
|Submission of camera-ready papers||: March 08, 2020|
This edition is in memory of Prof. Driss Aboutajdine, who was in the team that has been thinking and organizing ICISP since 2001. He contributed to the success of all ICISP editions. Ex Director of the National Center for Scientific and Technical Research of Morocco (CNRST), member of the Academy of Science Hassan 2 and national coordinator of the center of competence STIC, he left his trace by where he passed.