International Conference: Advanced Technologies Signal/Image Processing
3 Janvier 2020
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
ATSIP’2020aims to provide a high-level international forum for researchers, engineers and scientists from around the world to present and discuss recent advances, technologies and applications in the fields of Signal and Image Processing.
The conference will feature world-class speakers, plenary sessions, business and industrial exhibits, and poster sessions. Main topics (with sub-topics) include but are not limited to :
- Speech and audio processing
- Image and Video processing
- Remote sensing and assimilation
- Modeling in Signals and Images
- Medical images and applications
- Data fusion modeling and applications
- Signal processing for communications and networking
- Embedded systems & Aplications
Besides regular sessions in the ATSIP'2020 Conferences, special sessions are also an important part of the technical program, promoting the appropriate environment to foster discussion and collaboration on specific topics of interest.
- Modern Standard and Dialectal Arabic Speech Synthesis (Chairs: Gérard Chollet, CNRS-SAMOVAR, Institut Polytechnique de Paris, France & Zied Lachiri, ENIT, Tunsia & Fathy Yassa, Speech Morphing Inc, USA)
- Unconventional tools for smart signal and image processing: theory and Applications (Chairs: Nawres khalifa, ISTM, TUNISIA & Hassene seddik, ENSIT, TUNISIA)
- Data and Information Quality (Chairs: Sonda AMMAR BOUHAMED, University of Sfax, Tunisia & Imen KHANFIR KALLEL, University of Sfax, Tunisia)
- Medical application for doctor's assistance based EEG and EMG signals (Chairs: Hassene seddik, ENSIT, TUNISIA & Itaf Ben Slimen & Ayachi Monaam )
Regular Paper submission :
Authors are invited to submit full-length papers of no more than six pages including results, figures and references. Papers will be accepted only by electronic submission through the conference website: http://www.lab-atms.com/events/atsip2020/paper_submission.php
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. Accepted and presented papers as well as conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Selected papers (each topic) :
Possible (Special Issues) at journals in signal and image processing topics (IEEE Tr, ELSEVIER, SPRINGER…). The list will be announced later.
Important Deadlines :
Submission of Regular Papers :
Notification of Paper Acceptance : February 10th, 2020
Revised Paper Upload Deadline : February 15th, 2020
Author’s Registration Deadline : March 1st, 2020
More information isavailable at: