Annonce de workshop: "Cortical inspired models for vision and phenomenology of perception" - 23-24 April - Paris
3 Mars 2020
Catégorie : Conférence nationale
Workshop announcement: "Cortical inspired models for vision and phenomenology of perception" - 23-24 April - Paris
Bonjour à toutes et tous,
Ci-dessous vous trouverez l'annonce d'un workshop sur la modélisation de la vision organisé par Luca Calatroni, Valentina Franceschi et Dario Prandi.
It is our pleasure to invite you to attend the workshop "Cortical inspired models for vision and phenomenology of perception" (https://cincin2020.sciencesconf.org/) that we are organizing in Paris (France) on April 23-24 2020.
The workshop will take place at the Laboratoire Jacques Louis Lions (LJLL) - Sorbonne Université - 4, Place Jussieu, 75005, Paris in the room 309, corridor 15-16.
The purpose of this event is to gather together experts working in the field of vision, with particular focus on those working both on the understanding and on the modelling of the primary visual cortex via variational and PDE approaches as well as via more recent models based on (deep) neural networks.
The speakers are:
Extended lectures (1h30)
• Marcelo Bertalmío (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain)
• Grégory Faye (IMT, Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France)
• Thomas Batard (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain)
• Alexander Gomez-Villa (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain)
• Rasa Gulbinaite (Centre de Recherche en Neurosciences de Lyon, France)
• Cyril Monier (UNIC, Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
• Anna Montagnini (INT, Aix-Marseille Université, France)
• Noemi Montobbio (Italian Institute of Technology, Genoa, Italy)
• James Rankin (University of Exeter, UK)
• Alessandro Sarti (CAMS, Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales, Paris, France)
• Romain Veltz (MathNeuro Team, Inria Sophia Antipolis)
The registration is free, but mandatory for organisation purposes, *by April 17*.
To register, please log-in to the website with your HAL credentials (on the top right corner of the page https://cincin2020.sciencesconf.org/).
If you encounter any problem in the registration process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please diffuse this announcement to whoever could be interested in the workshop.
Luca Calatroni, Valentina Franceschi, Dario Prandi