Ingénieur-chercheur en traitement du signal et apprentissage automatique pour les communications sans fils
15 Septembre 2021
Catégorie : Ingénieur
Huawei Technologies France recrute un ingénieur de recherche pour son équipe de traitement du signal et de l'information, au sein du laboratoire Advanced Wireless Technologies à Boulogne Billancourt, aux portes de Paris. Le candidat devra contribuer à la recherche amont dans le domaine des réseaux d'accès radio 5G et au-delà, en particulier autour des couches physiques et MAC. Ce rôle inclut le développement et la validation d'approches algorithmiques innovantes, leur démonstration par simulation et expérimentale, l'écriture de rapports et d'articles à vocation de publication dans les conférences et journaux scientifiques, et l'interaction avec nos partenaires académiques dans le cadre de projets de recherche collaborative. Le poste est ouvert aux titulaires d'un doctorat uniquement.
Research Engineer in Signal Processing and Machine Learning for Wireless Communications
About the Company and the team
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. Founded in 1987, we have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
The Advanced Wireless Technology Laboratory is dedicated to developing the technology that will be at the heart of future wireless networks. Our dedicated team of researchers identify, develop and validate technologies related to intelligent communication systems. In the AWT Lab, our experts in signal processing, machine learning, information theory, coding, sensing and localization, work in strong collaboration with our academic partners to deliver the building blocks of networks beyond 5G.
About the Position
We are looking for a research engineer to join our Signal and Information Processing team, based in Boulogne Billancourt, France. The candidate is expected to contribute to forward-looking research in the general area of radio access networks beyond 5G, including the physical and MAC layers, and future network architecture and applications. The role includes creating and developing innovative algorithmic approaches, demonstrating them analytically and through proof-of-concept implementation, producing patents and reports, publishing in scientific conferences and journals, and performing joint research projects with academic partners.
Key Responsibilities include
·Performing research on signal processing and information theory for digital communications, including waveform design for random access, machine learning approaches applied to the physical layer;
·Problem formulation, algorithm development and validation, experimental validation, and internal technology transfer to standardization department;
·Participation in collaborative research projects with our academic partners;
- ·PhD degree or equivalent experience in digital communications, signal processing, information theory or machine learning.
- ·The candidate should be an EU citizen, or current holder of the required documentation allowing them to work in France without administrative delay.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid research background in one or several of the following areas: wireless communications (electromagnetic propagation, MIMO), signal processing (estimation theory, Bayesian methods, message passing), information theory (coding, short block-length, multi-user, non-coherent communications, information geometry), machine learning. A publication track record is required.
- Familiarity with Riemannian, tensor algebra and/or random matrix theory and non-linear dimensionality reduction, is a plus.
- Proficiency in Matlab, Python, and machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch…).
- Hands-on experience with experimental radio-communication hardware is appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, oral and smooth communication in English.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams.
Boulogne Billancourt, France
Questions and applications should be directed to Dr. Maxime Guillaud, at email@example.com. Please include a CV with list of publications, and a short personal introduction.