Postdoc - Deep Learning for Brain Imaging
12 December 2021
Catégorie : Post-doctorant
You will work within the ARAMIS lab (www.aramislab.fr) at the Paris Brain Institute. The institute is ideally located at the heart of the Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital, downtown Paris.
The ARAMIS lab, which is also part of Inria (the French National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics), is dedicated to the development of new computational approaches for the analysis of large neuroimaging and clinical data sets. With about 35 people, the lab has a multidisciplinary composition, bringing together researchers in machine learning and statistics and medical doctors (neurologists, neuroradiologists).
Working within the ARAMIS team, the postdoc's mission will be to develop research on the topic of deep learning for brain imaging. More specifically, the research project can tackle one of the following subjects or their combination:
- self-supervised machine learning
- machine learning for prognosis and diagnosis
- integration of medical image analysis and natural language processing
- reproducibility of machine learning systems
- segmentation of brain structures and pathologies
- applications to brain tumours, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological diseases
He/she will be able to contribute to the training and co-supervision of students (Master, PhD).
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field
- Research experience in Deep Learning
- Experience in the field of medical imaging would be a plus but is not mandatory
- Genuine interest for applications in medicine
- Good writing skills
- Good communication skills
Documents to be provided
Applications should include a detailed CV with a list of publications; at least two references (who may be contacted).