Post-Doctorante / Post-Doctorant : Image Analysis of Granular Media
11 Août 2022
Catégorie : Post-doctorant
* Research (about 70% of the working time): In the framework of the "Image Analysis of Granular Media" theme, the recruited candidate will participate in various research projects aiming at the implementation of advanced mathematical models and tools for the analysis of images and patterns, and their applications, especially for granular, divided and multiphase media (crystals, drops, bubbles, particles, pores...). For more information: https://www.mines-stetienne.fr/spin/areas-of-expertise/image-analysis/
The following missions will be entrusted to the candidate:
- Conduct research activities at the intersection between Process Engineering and image analysis of granular media, in coherence with the objectives of the PMDM team, the SPIN center, the LGF laboratory and Mines Saint-Etienne in general.
- (Co)Supervise theses and research projects, valorize its results (publications, patents...)
- Participate in the setting up of collaborative projects, with academic or industrial partners, nationally or internationally
- Participate in the search for funding from private partners or public organizations
*Teaching (approximately 30% of working time): the candidate recruited will be in charge of teaching activities for the different audiences at Mines Saint-Etienne (engineering students and/or employees, master's degree, specialized master's degree, continuing education, doctoral training). Like all teachers in the institution, he/she will be required to give face-to-face courses, supervise projects and internships, contribute to the international mobility of students, and to the dissemination of scientific culture. He/she must be able to teach in English and to participate in the development of innovative teaching methods, particularly through the use of digital technology.
In particular, the incumbent will be responsible for participating in teaching in the following areas related to his/her profile: Image processing, Signal processing, Pattern recognition, Computer science, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, ... (ICM curriculum, Master MISPA, MeA, GP2EI).
These missions will be carried out on the Saint-Etienne Campus (42) of Mines Saint-Etienne.