PhD Thesis : New Generation DL/ML Models for Extreme Narrative Detection in the Online Social Discourse
16 Mai 2023
Catégorie : Doctorant
Host Laboratory: ETIS (MIDI team) (https://www.etis-lab.fr/midi/) , AGORA (https://cyagora.cyu.fr/)
Keywords: Social Unacceptable Discourse, Extreme Narrative, Language Model, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Multi-Modal ML, Knowledge Base.
The candidate must fit the following requirements:
- Master’s degree in computer science or data science.
- Advanced programming skills in Python (C++/Java is a plus).
- Strong mathematical background, including Linear Algebra and Statistics.
- Research experience in Machine learning, Deep Learning and Data Mining.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Applicants should contact via email Michele Linardi (email@example.com), Julien Longhi (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Nistor Grozavu (email@example.com) with:
- A full curriculum vitae, including a summary of previous research experience.
- A transcript of higher education records.
- A one-page research statement discussing how the candidate’s background fits the proposed topic.
- Two support letters of persons that have worked with them.
The deadline of the application is: June 4th, 2023 (11h59 pm AoE).
This Ph.D Thesis is founded by the European Union‘s Horizon Europe research and innovation program under grant agreement No 101069740.
Starting date: October 1st, 2023