PhD position at I3S Lab, Université Côte d’Azur, on tensor decompositions for cardiac signal analysis.
17 Août 2023
Catégorie : Doctorant
PhD position open for applications at Université Côte d'Azur, in the French Riviera, on the application of tensor decompositions to cardiac signal analysis.
A PhD position is open for applications at Université Côte d'Azur, in the French Riviera.
- Topic: Application of tensor decompositions to cardiac signal analysis - full details:
- Host laboratory: Computer Science, Signals and Systems Laboratory of Sophia Antipolis (I3S), in collaboration with Nice Pasteur University Hospital.
- Funding: Interdisciplinary Institute for Artificial Intelligence (3IA) Côte d'Azur.
- Remuneration: around 2650€ gross.
- Duration: 36 months.
- Starting date: flexible, before the end of December 2023.
- International collaboration: The PhD student may carry out a stay at Federal University of Ceara (UFC), Fortaleza, Brazil, during the thesis.
- Pre-requisites: MSc diploma or equivalent in data science, signal processing or applied mathematics. Good background in linear algebra and optimization.
- Application: please send CV, motivation letter, MSc grade transcripts, MSc internship report (if available) and at least one recommendation letter to email@example.com
- Application deadline: September 15, 2023. The application selected by the supervisor must be completed with his recommendation letter and submitted to the 3IA Scientific Council by Sept. 22.
Further details on 3IA PhD positions: https://3ia.univ-cotedazur.eu/about/apply/call-for-applications-phd-postdoctoral-positions