CGIV'2012 : 6th European Conference on Colour in Graphics, Imaging, and Vision
29 Mars 2012
Catégorie : Conférence internationale
There is still plenty of time to register before the April 9th early registration deadline and lock in savings. The 6th European Conference on Colour in Graphics, Imaging, and Vision (CGIV 2012) Preliminary Program is available at www.imaging.org/ist/Conferences/cgiv/index.cfm.
Highlights of this year’s program include:
- Three well targeted short courses taught by recognized experts in their fields.
- A well thought out technical program based on peer reviewed full-length papers.
- Three intriguing and timely keynotes:
- Erik Reinhard, Max-Planck-Institut for Informatics (Germany)
- Jan Koendernik, Delft University of Technology (the Netherlands)
- Geoff Woolfe, Canon Information Systems Research Australia Pty, Ltd. (Australia)
- Inclusion of a wonderful guided canal boat tour and the Conference Banquet in the registration fee.
- Conference networking functions that highlight the charming and easily explored city of Amsterdam.
Save money by registering for the conference before April 9th!
Please note: That there is no headquarter hotel for the conference but we have listed some options you might want to explore, on our website at http://www.imaging.org/ist/conferences/cgiv/CGIV2012%20Venue%20and%20Hotel%20Information.pdf. We suggest you book very soon as there is a large meeting in Amsterdamat the same time as CGIV. It is also prime time for viewing tulips.
Because the conference location is within a church, IS&T will not be able to sell books this year. If you would like to pre purchase books prior to the conference we will bring them and you will not incur any shipping costs. Please place your order by April 6 with Donna Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!