Stage M2-Microbubble Localization using Deep Learning for Ultrasound Localization Microscopy (ULM)
14 Novembre 2023
Catégorie : Stagiaire
We offer an internship opportunity focusing on microbubble localization through the application of deep learning in Ultrasonic Localization Microscopy (ULM). The internship themes encompass image processing, specifically with ultrasound images, and machine learning. Additionally, there is the prospect of extending the internship into a more extensive thesis.
- 2nd year of Msc and/or 3rd year of an engineering school,
- Strong background in signal and image processing, or applied mathematics,
- Proficiency in machine learning (ML) techniques, with a particular focus on CNN,
- Strong programming skills in either Matlab or Python,
- Proficiency in the English language,
- An interest in medical US imaging would be a plus, without requiring any prior knowledge.
- As soon as possible and no later than March 31, 2024.
- Duong Hung Pham, IRIT/UPS, Toulouse, email@example.com
- Denis Kouamé, IRIT/UPS, Toulouse, firstname.lastname@example.org